Spiritual Nobility is Spiritual Superiority

Oh, to learn this!

The saints are such good examples, guides and friends. They edify us and console us, they build us up and hold a mirror up to us.

I heard a message today. It was so good. Something so self evident yet easily forgotten. It was about how we should cut off any thought, word or action that isn’t a fruit of the Holy Spirit. I want to be mindful of this. Sometimes I am too quick to speak without discernment. 

The fruits of the spirit are: love, joy, peacepatience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Lord help me not to make demands of others. Help me to only make demands of myself for love of You and others. Help me to seek out and see the good in others and seek out and see the sin in myself so I come to repentance. So I never dishonour Your name but that my small life may be lived for You and Glorify You. 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts