Words of Real Comfort that we can trust

 

Painting by artist Melani Pyke


He will quiet you with His Love.

He will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17


So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 3 Corinthians 4:18


I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - John 16:33


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you.

I do not give to you as the world gives. 

Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27


Be courageous and strong, fear not, neither be cowardly, neither be afraid before them. For it is The Lord your God that advances with you in the midst of you, neither will He by any means forsake Thee, nor desert Thee. - Deuteronomy 31:6


He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. For the old order of things has passed away. - Revelation 21:4

Comments

Popular Posts