Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Devotion

 

Sacred Heart of Jesus painting available to buy here. All proceeds donated to charity.


The Sacred heart of Jesus is a garden. 

The Sacred Heart of Jesus is a sanctuary.

If the suffering soul new how close God was to it.

The Sacred Heart of Jesus loves the suffering souls.

That is why Jesus said ‘blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.’

Hide yourself in The Sacred Heart of Jesus. He is The Secret Place.

‘When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.’ - Exodus 33:22

‘You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride; you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.’-Canticle of Canticles 4:12

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus I put all my Trust in You.

Comments

Popular Posts